LEATT SHOE 3.0 FLAT AARON CHASE
Performance Sneaker Style Riding
High-performance technology and comfort in Aaron’s signature colorway with durable distressed leather for digging, riding and everything in between
Introducing the Aaron Chase Leatt® MTB 3.0 Flat shoe – a medium stiff performance shoe for the more aggressive rider, featuring our secret RideGrip rubber formula, WaffleGrip pattern and mud channels for ultimate control, on and off the bike. With a padded tongue, padded side walls, and toe and heal protection, this solid shoe is designed for enduro and downhill riding.
Unmatched comfort. Ultimate control.
- FlatGrip Sole: Optimized grip pattern in pedal area
- Grippy heel and toe siping with mud flow channels
- RideGrip Compound: Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- Control Flex Shank: Medium-hard Flex control
- Midsole: Anti compression midsole for comfort.
- Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material
- Upper: Synthetic Leather with synthetic suede toe box
- Ventilation with waterproof /breathable membrane
- Compression webbing lace
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material
- Heel Grip: Anti-heel lift with achilleas tendon relief & grip panel
- Protection: Inner ankle mid height protection
- Molded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area
- Size: US 6-12, UK 5-11, EU 38-46