Shimano RC901 S-Phyre Shoes White
Shimano's S-Phyre shoes are a common favourite for quality, performance, and durability. Shimano delivers the same dedication it places in its components, which is to say, very impressive. These particular kicks, the SH-RC9 S-PHYRE Cycling Shoe are its range-topping road offering and is analogous to its Dura-Ace parts, balancing weight, stiffness, and reliability in an impressively fitting package. Shoe comfort is critical as its one of your 3 contact points on the bike and thankfully, through professional feedback from World Tour racers, this shoe has it in spades. This updated version of the SH-RC9 includes more perforations for increased ventilation in warmer weather, built in drainage holes for rainy conditions.
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance.
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss.
- Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet.
- Dual independent Boa® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds foot securely.
- Built in drainage holes for rainy conditions.
UPPER MATERIAL: MICROFIBER SYNTHETIC LEATHER
OUTSOLE MATERIAL: TPU
MIDSOLE MATERIAL: CARBON FIBER COMPOSITE
STANDARD INSOLE: HIGH DENSITY CUP INSOLE WITH ADAPTABLE ARCH PADS
STIFFNESS INDEX: 12
CLOSURE: 2 BOA (IP1), BOA® POWERZONE GUIDE
SPORT: ROAD CYCLING
WEIGHT: 243 GRAMS (SIZE 42)
VIEW MORE ON BIKE.SHIMANO.COM