Shimano RP301 Wide Shoes Black
If your shopping for your first clip-less road shoes, look no further than Shimano's SH-RP3 Cycling Shoe. It’s a no-frills road offering with a lightweight nylon sole and fiberglass reinforcement rewarding you with some efficient pedaling while keeping some money in your wallet. The high-density synthetic leather upper gets a multitude of perforations that not only helps improve the fit, but it also keeps your feet cooler on those long summer rides. Compatible with three-bolt road cleats, these shoes will work with almost any road pedal system on the market.
- High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability.
- Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds foot.
- Off-set Strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot.
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
- Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability.
UPPER MATERIAL: SYNTHETIC LEATHER
OUTSOLE MATERIAL: GLASS FIBER REINFORCED NYLON
STANDARD INSOLE: ADAPTABLE CUP INSOLE
STIFFNESS INDEX: 6
CLOSURE: 1 BUCKLE, 2-STRAP
SPORT: ROAD CYCLING
WEIGHT: 261 GRAMS (SIZE 42)