IMPERIAL ROAD CYCLING SHOE
To make a full-featured shoe that rivals minimalist designs in weight, Giro created the Imperial Road Shoe, which features their own ultralight monofilament synchwire mesh upper that fits and feels like a second skin.
The Imperial's Synchwire upper features Boa® IP1 dials and soft lace guides, which allow you to adjust your fit on the fly while reaping the benefits of the shoes light weight. Thermal-welded Teijin® TPU adds structural support exactly where it's needed, and a high-modulus Easton® EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber plate provides ultimate stiffness-to-weight for power transfer. Our adjustable Super Natural Fit footbed system is the final touch, allowing you to customise arch support right out of the box for luxurious comfort and optimal pedaling efficiency.
- Giro's flagship road shoe, now even easy to adjust
- One-piece Synchwire upper design is soft, light, and supportive
- Nylon lace guides provide the support and distribution on traditional laces
- Teijin welded SL monofilament mesh boosts ventilation
- Twin Boa IP1 dials reel +/- 1 mm of cable and have a macro release
- Easton's most advanced carbon sole is stiff and featherweight
- Replaceable heel pads keep the shoes going season after season
- SuperNatural Fit Kit has adjustable arch supports for custom fitting right out of the box
UPPER CONSTRUCTION: ONE-PIECE SYNCHWIRE UPPER DESIGN WITH SOFT LACE GUIDES, TEIJIN® WELDED SL MONOFILAMENT MESH, TWIN BOA® IP1 DIALS FEATURING 1 MM +/- MICRO ADJUSTMENT AND INCREMENTAL RELEASE.
FOOTBED: SUPERNATURAL FIT KIT WITH ADJUSTABLE ARCH SUPPORT, XT2® ANTI-MICROBIAL FIBER TOP SHEET
SPORT: ROAD CYCLING
OUTSOLE: EASTON® EC90™ SLX2 HIGH-MODULUS CARBON, STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE, REPLACEABLE HEEL PADS