X01 Eagle™ DUB™ Crankset
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and your choice says a lot about your personal style. Sram designed the new X01 Eagle™ crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing our proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them. The new X01 Eagle is Sram's best, toughest and most aggressive Trail and Enduro crankset thanks to DUB™ technology, which features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination-and define a new measure of durability. If you're into that kind of thing.
- DUB™ technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC 2™ chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- Direct mount ring 3mm offset (BOOST)
Confused about BOOST VS NON BOOST – CLICK HERE TO READ MORE! In short we are able to swap the chainring out for you if required to make this NON BOOST COMPATIBLE.
CRANK ARM LENGTH: 170MM, 175MM
BB SPINDLE INTERFACE: DUB
SPEED: 11, 12 SPEED
CHAINRING MATERIAL: ALUMINIUM
BOLT CIRCLE DIAMETER (BCD): DIRECT MOUNT (DM)
CHAINRING SIZE: 32T (OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE AFTERMARKET)
WEIGHT: 483 GRAMS