SRAM GUIDE R BRAKESET
The SRAM Guide R Disc Brake 2016 provides precision at your fingertips. It's flawless and will give you the confidence needed to take the right line efficiently and effortlessly. It features a proven 4-piston caliper that gives you a more positive pad contact and increased braking dominance. The reach adjust feature perfectly complements other Sram components and gives you the performance you deserve.
- 4-piston, dual-diameter S4 caliper with Heat Shied technology
- DirectLink aluminium lever with tool-free Reach Adjust
- SRAM's steel-backed organic brake pad included
- Timing Port Closure with sliding cup seal and port mechanism
- PiggyBack Reservoir uses DOT 5.1 fluid (brakes come pre-bled)
- Includes either front/left or rear/right lever and caliper configuration
- Compatible with SRAM Centerline Rotors (not included)
- Matchmaker compatible
LEVER ADJUSTABILITY: REACH (TOOL FREE)
CALIPER: S4 WITH BLEEDING EDGE AND HEAT SHIELD
CALIPER ADJUSTABILITY: ADJUSTABLE BANJO
MOUNT TYPE: POST MOUNT
PAD: STEEL-BACKED ORGANIC
FLUID: DOT 5.1
RECOMMENDED USE: MARATHON, TRAIL, ENDURO
WEIGHT: 390 GRAMS (DIRECT MOUNT, 800MM HOSE, 160MM ROTOR)
MANUFACTURER: WARRANTY 2 YEARS
Sram brakes only come into South Africa as rear brakes. Luckily for us there is no difference between a front and rear brake, just the hose length. Generally, the front and rear hose will need to be cut and likely require a bleed when installing on your bike.
Please remember rotors and specific mounting hardware like brake adapters are not included.