SRAM GUIDE RS BRAKESET
Fast isn’t about pure speed, it’s about perfect speed. It’s about knowing the right line and having the confidence to ride it. Flawlessly. The new SRAM Guide RS is precision at your fingertips, with a proven 4-piston caliper and innovative SwingLink™ lever technology that gives you more positive pad contact and increased braking authority. Light, crisp, clean and now compliments your SRAM drivetrain. Go faster. Now featuring the World Championship-winning S4 caliper with Bleeding Edge™ and Heat Shield technologies.
- 4-piston, dual-diameter S4 caliper with Heat Shield technology
- Swinglink lever design offers exceptional modulation
- Includes SRAM's steel-backed organic brake pads
- Timing Port Closure with sliding cup seal and port mechanism
- PiggyBack Reservoir uses DOT 5.1 fluid (brakes come pre-bled)
- Includes either front/left or rear/right lever and caliper configuration
- Compatible with SRAM Centerline Rotors (not included)
- Matchmaker and Matchmaker X compatible
LEVER ADJUSTABILITY: REACH (TOOL-FREE)
CALIPER: S4 WITH BLEEDING EDGE AND HEAT SHIELD
CALIPER ADJUSTABILITY: ADJUSTABLE BANJO
MOUNT TYPE: POST MOUNT
PAD: STEEL-BACKED ORGANIC
FLUID: DOT 5.1
RECOMMENDED USE: MARATHON, TRAIL, ENDURO
WEIGHT: 385 GRAMS (DIRECT MOUNT, 800MM HOSE, 160MM ROTOR)
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 2 YEARS
Sram brakes only come into South Africa as rear brakes. Luckily for us there is no difference between a front and rear brake, just the hose length. Generally, the front and rear hose will need to be cut and likely require a bleed when installing on your bike.
Please remember rotors and specific mounting hardware like brake adapters are not included.