EAGLE FOR THE PEOPLE
When SRAM initially launched the Eagle 12-speed group, we were absolutely blown away by its massive 500% gear range—the same you'd find with many 2x drivetrains—all without dealing with the added weight or annoying miss-shifts of a pesky front derailleur. The catch was its astoundingly high price, which relegated this fancy drivetrain to the likes of magazine testers and premium builds from the leading bike manufacturers, but left us regular trail riders to sit aside and wait for a budget-friendly option to emerge. Seeing the need for an affordable entry into Eagle's numerous benefits in gear range and 1x shifting efficiency, SRAM created the GX Eagle 12-Speed Groupset for the needs of dedicated riders saving every last dollar for a reliable and efficient 1x12 groupset for their trusty trail bike.
- Ditch the front derailleur for good with GX Eagle's 500% gear range
- GX Eagle offer the benefits of 1x12 without the whopping pricetag
- 1847-gram total weight is only 14% more than pricier XO1 Eagle
- XG-1275 cassette with massive 50-tooth cog for spinning up climbs
- GX Eagle Direct-Mount Crankset for DUB bottom brackets and NON-BOOST spacing
- GX Eagle Rear Derailleur with Roller Bearing Clutch for less chain slap
- GX Eagle Trigger Shifter with X-Actuation for quick, precise shifts
- GX Eagle Chain with solid pins and chrome hardened for longevity
Confused about BOOST VS NON BOOST – CLICK HERE TO READ MORE! In short we are able to swap the chainring out for you if required to make this BOOST COMPATIBLE.
CRANK ARM LENGTH: 170MM, 175MM
SPROCKET RANGE: 10 - 50T
COMPATIBLE COMPONENTS: SRAM XD DRIVER BODY (NOT INCLUDED)
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 2 YEARS