SRAM LEVEL ULTIMATE BRAKESET
As the master of both weight and power, the SRAM Level Ultimate boasts a sleek and durable design that shed every gram it could while remaining strong and powerful. The carbon fiber lever blade offers crisp and clean pulls, and the new two-piece, two-piston caliper provides superior heat management and smooth piston actuation. The Level Ultimate gives you complete control right at your fingertips.
- SRAM's flagship XC brake gets lighter without sacrificing power
- Caliper and lever body have been trimmed down to save weight
- 2-piece caliper for smoother piston actuation and better heat management
- Carbon lever blade pivots on bearings for a crisp lever feel
- Tooled reach adjustment lets you customize the lever pull
- DirectLink actuation for a positive lever feel
- Hinged handlebar clamp for easy installation and removal
- Bleeding Edge port makes the bleeding process headache-free
LEVER MATERIAL: CARBON FIBRE
LEVER ADJUSTABILITY: TOOLED REACH ADJUST
CALIPER: 2-PIECE, 2-PISTON
MOUNT TYPE: POST MOUNT
PAD: STEEL-BACKED ORGANIC
FLUID: DOT 5.1
RECOMMENDED USE: CROSS-COUNTRY, MARATHON
WEIGHT: 318 GRAMS (DIRECT MOUNT, 800MM HOSE, 160MM ROTOR)
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 2 YEARS
Sram brakes only come into South Africa as rear brakes. Luckily for us there is no difference between a front and rear brake, just the hose length. Generally, the front and rear hose will need to be cut and likely require a bleed when installing on your bike.
Please remember rotors and specific mounting hardware like brake adapters are not included.